“Yuck”

Jo'an's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #26 of 42 Restaurants in Idyllwild
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I ordered a $10 chicken quesadilla, yuck. From the first bite I knew something was "off"... Should have had a burger...

2  Thank Chris G
There are newer reviews for Jo'an's Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Ate here on the recommend of a friend that has a cabin in the area. The service was a little slow on a Saturday afternoon but they were busy. They did however give us plenty of time to relax and eat our food. We had burgers which were very tasty. Appreciated that they were flexible on special orders/substitutions. Fries were excellent. No complaint about the food at all. Price seemed a little high but understandable given where you are. Even though rated only average I would eat here again.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Great outdoor BBQ's on the weekend. Always have a live band playing outside and inside at night.

Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

I'll never go here again. Not because of the rude, slow, and forgetful waitress. Nor will I not return because of the subpar fare and exorbitant pricing. I will save my pennies and eat elsewhere because when the rudeness of the server was brought to the attention of the OWNER, the owner made excuses for the server and did nothing to help us enjoy the rest of our meal.

There are a many better places to eat in this little down....

3  Thank Revgmoney
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We loved the food. Hubby got prime rib and I chose a burger and sweet potato fries. All were delicious. Even with a packed place the service was great. And to make it even better, we were there on a Friday night where they had live music from the 60's. The band was really good.

Only complaint?? Dust the lighting fixtures, I really didn't like the cob webs. So... I just didn't look up and kept enjoying!