“Not so Hip”

Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Idyllwild
Redlands, California, United States
“Not so Hip”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I went there ordered a turkey burger but it came only warm. Highly spiced and looked second rate quality.I had IBS shortly after. The service was friendly thou so I give it two stars.

San Diego, California
“Good Times”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great country bar. My fiance and I stopped here on the way ack to our B&B and we were not disappointed. The bartender and owner were both very friendly, as were the locals that were hanging out there.

• Visited March 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Friendly place”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Darla was our super nice bar person/server. Didn't eat but had wine & beer. Fun place, filled with locals. Good place to pop in for a brew or wine when the mood strikes.

• Visited March 2014
Palm Springs, California
“Warm, Casual Dining”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Simple, casual, friendly service. Nice menu choices. Huge, juicy burgers, moderate pricing. Not a full bar, beer and wine only. Will return at some other time.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank D P
Hemet, California
“Dining Destination”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We were greeted by Luis who shared details about their Menu and helped us as first timers. I ordered the Pastrami Burger with Texas Toothpicks which are beer battered onion and jalapeño strips. The burger was massive and delicious! The Texas Toothpicks are incredible and I highly recommend them. My wife ordered the Shrimp Quesadilla based on Luis' recommendation. It was outstanding served with guacamole, fresh Pico de gallo and sour cream. The service was very attentive, the food delicious and the number of diners tells the story. The Lumbermill was packed and people were enjoying their meals. I know you will enjoy your meal and make the Lumbermill a regular dining destination.