“Great Food Served by Dutch Grandmother "Oma"”
Review of Oma's European Restaurant - CLOSED

Oma's European Restaurant
Cuisines: European, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Vista, California
“Great Food Served by Dutch Grandmother "Oma"”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We camped in Idyllwild County Park and spent Friday afternoon checking out the many restaurant menus in Idyllwild. Oma's looked the best to us and we were not disappointed with our Saturday brunch. I had an omlette with German ham and cheddar cheese along with an exotic Taiwanese Oolong tea. My wife had an open-faced sandwich with egg, ham, and lots of cheese. We split a homemade cinnamon roll for dessert and it was served warm, just out of the oven.

• Visited May 2013

Canyon Lake, California
“A true gem!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about this establishment. The food was above excellent, as was the service. We had our dogs with us and they accommodated us very nicely with fresh water for the pups and the patio is beautiful. I will absolutely return for more next time I am in Idyllwild.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Vicki W
San Diego
“Especially good for its bread and pastries”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We ate breakfast here twice, and I thought their omelettes are good but not great. I know my wife thought they were very good. They have a lot of European-style breads and pastries and this is where they excel. So, 4 stars for that; 3 for breakfast.

Visited April 2013
Hemet, California
“As adorable as it is delicious.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Roaring fire place, cozy seating... so cute! The parmesan potatoes were incredible, and so was the peasant bread. It was a little overpriced, and the menu is a little limited, but the food is so fresh. Our waitress was a sweetheart, too. We'll definitely be back.

San Diego, California
“Beautifully Views While Enjoying a Nice Meal”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We wandered into this restaurant and bakery for the first time after walking past it many times. We were pleasantly surprised by the charming atmosphere, menu, and views. We sat near a roaring fireplace as my husband and I shared an omelette and pastries. There is a direct view to Lily Rock from the dining area...WOW!

Visited December 2012