“Excellent Cadillac Margarita”

Ola Mexican Kitchen
Reviewed June 21, 2018

I stopped in for a quick bite and margarita while in town on business. Sat at the bar and was served by Cory, who was super sweet. I asked for spicier salsa, and he brought out a habanero puree, which he warned me to be careful with ... great tip - it was deliciously HOT.
I ordered a chorizo quesadilla from the happy hour menu, and it was great! A little too much french fried potatoes for my liking, but the chorizo was cooked well and the cheese was super melty.
All in all, I will definitely stop back during my visit to HB!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I had a party of 10 with 3 fathers. The waitress was so nice, busboys very friendly and overall I was so happy after the meal and I told the Hostesses everything was great.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Great corn on Cobb appetizers Try it. Bueno
Tri tip frajites very good and will serve two. Fun location in Pacific City

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Had a great night here!! Received VIP treatment from the manager Tony. Top bloke. Awesome cocktails, great Mexican and friendly staff! Highly recommend the Rib eye enchiladas.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Chips and salsa were great . Drinks good . Service good . Too bad food was not so good .
Won’t come again