8 people are viewing this hotel
$1,800
Free cancellation until 06/26/21
$1,025
Free cancellation until 06/26/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
paseahotel.com
$1,800
$625
SAVE $1,175
Hotels.com$1,025
Priceline$1,800
FindHotel$1,025
1,162 results
All reviews pacific city flip flops free bottle of wine beautiful hotel rooftop bar across the street outdoor mall ocean view sliding door hotel guests upon check love this hotel shops and restaurants beach chairs orange county tanners wael
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2018

I specifically chose this resort as it is one of my favorite places in OC. I grew up in Newport - and the beachy vibe and incredible customer service at the Pasea is unmatched. I know that my 340 guests attending the event and then staying at the resort will have an incredible time. I highly recommend staying here when visiting the OC - it has a charm and boutique first class style to it. The employees are amazing: Josh Gitsham, Christine D., Alexa P, - the list is long. You are greeted with a smile and kindness immediately. Love this hotel!

Room tip: Gorgeous Ocean View Room
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Joe L, General Manager at Pasea Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear martin6002018,

We're thrilled to hear that Joshua, Christine and Alexa delivered the personal service that the Pasea Hotel & Spa is known for! They are prime examples of the desire of the staff here to make each guest's stay a special and memorable experience. Thank you for staying with us and posting this review.....we'll look forward to your next trip to Huntington Beach.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

We stayed here during our first visit to California - this hotel is stunning and very clean! Everyone was polite and very accommodating! There are lots of shops/restaurants within walking distance. The cart to the beach was fun even though the beach is just across the street! Tanners Pub (upstairs) is a great place for a cocktail (or two :-) and a conversation around the

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 757Cole,

Wow! We love to read reviews like this as your experience is what we work hard to deliver for our guests each day. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to your next visit to the Paséa Hotel & Spa.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here for a maternity and baby photo prop trade show and were extremely impressed with everyone who worked here. Mark in the Cafe was super cool to us and everyone in Tanners restaurant couldn't have been more genuinely kind and considerate to us. Every one at the hotel was so happy and positive. They must be happy because they are paid well? Haha. Anyway, Joshua at the front desk helped me with a quick valet issue and was so friendly that I knew I had to do something to give alittle back, and give everyone there a quick 5 star review on here. My wife and I will definitely be back here in the future for vacation. Not to mention how gorgeous the place is!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Trey M,

We can't thank you enough for going out of your way to sing the praises of our hotel and our staff while specifically noting the efforts of Mark and Joshua. We love to hear that you and your wife had a fantastic stay with us and we hope to see you back with us again very soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

I give this hotel an excellent review for the customer service and the amenities including the pool and spa. It was a little more pricey than what I would normally pay but this hotel was worth it! I came here for a family wedding/vacation.

Room tip: You do need your room key to be able to access the elevators at all times.
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joe L, General Manager at Pasea Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear MS80s,

It was such a privilege to host your family's wedding and we sincerely thank you for spending this very special occasion with us. You have noted the efforts of our truly special staff and for this we thank you. It's great to hear that you had an amazing stay and we hope to see you back with us again very soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

We stayed here for a night while in town visiting friends. They are pet friendly, which is great and they are close to dog beach. Service was awesome, especially the bell staff Katin, (I think) was incredibly helpful and patient. Lively pool with good drinks, great views from the room, and easily walkable to Pacific City and Main Street.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Joe L, General Manager at Pasea Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear wshannon w,

Thank you for this great review and for noting many highlights of your stay. As someone that works at a fantastic resort, we thank you for your kind words and for specifically noting the efforts of Kalin. He is a prime example of the desire of the staff here to make each guest's stay a special and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting you again on your next stay in the Huntington Beach area.