“IT's in the Park”

The Park Bench Cafe
Ranked #103 of 613 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2012

nice place to go. you can sit outside in Central Park and bring your dog. They have doggie bowls and a few menu items to order for those poochs.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is my favorite place to go for breakfast. I LOVE there cinnamon roll french toast its so good! Plus being able to bring my dogs with me to breakfast its nice! Its a peaceful atmosphere to! After you eat you can take a stroll through the park. The service is excellent and I never really had a problem there. Just the wait time for the tables can take awhile, but well worth it.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

If you want dog hair in your food, eat here. Otherwise cross Golden West, walk through the frisbe golf course till you reach the lake and Kathy May's restaurant.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

You just can't beat this atmosphere. It was one of the first places I had the pleasure of discovering through the course of our transition to the area. We didn't have any dogs with us, but it kinda' makes you wish you'd agreed to dogsit for the neighbor when they asked ya' to. While the food and the service aren't on par with what they maybe could or ought to be, the concept is flawless. Nothing but smiles from me. Although, I do tend to wear them on the inside from time to time. The Park Bench is a great opportunity to where a smile outside!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Usually a long line on weekends. Food was good and our server Courtney did a great job handling our group.