“The Very Best Mexican Food Around”

Don-Jose Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #124 of 601 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Tampa, Florida
“The Very Best Mexican Food Around”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I grew up around the corner from DonJoses and never realized what a jewel it was; that is until I moved to Florida. I have tried for years to find a replacement for the high quality, delicious food that Don Joses offers, this was to no avail. I HIGHLY recommend DJ to anyone that loves Mexican food. Being in business for over 45 years speaks for itself. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2012

Gardnerville, Nevada
“Still as good 30 years later”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Since I can remember I have been eating here. I have lost count the number of times I have been here for lunch, dinner or simply appetizers & cocktails. It is always consistent. It is the original restaurant that opened in 1966 and still reasonably priced with great food and choices.

• Visited October 2012
Irvine, CA
“Keeping with Tradition...”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Our visit was lackluster, at best. We've been going there as a family tradition, whenever the in-laws are in town. This particular visit, no one really cared for their food. The service was fine, but the food just didn't taste that good. Actually, the quality seems to have been going down for a while. Even the salsa was uninspiring. Maybe it's time to come up with new traditions...

• Visited August 2012
Huntington Beach, California
“Good family place”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We have been going to Don Jose for over 10 years. The food is very tasty and the prices are great. They have good margaritas, and happy hour too!

Visited July 2012
Huntington Beach, Ca
“AWESOME FOOD”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My family has been taking me there since I was a baby, I have never had better mexican food.....

• Visited July 2012