“best cheesteak ever”

John's Philly Grille
Reviewed September 14, 2017

if you are looking for fancy this is not the place for you, but if you want the best cheesesteak don't go anywhere else.You order at the window and there are a few tables outside in the shade to enjoy

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I have gone here for Phil Steak sandwiches for over 20 years. They are so good, I have driven as longs as 45 minutes just to eat here.

They have more than just Philys also. Their frys and onion rings are hung and great, their other sandwiches are good, or so I have been told, as I just cannot order anything other than the steak sandwich, as they are so good.

If you are looking for a Philly Steak, this is the place.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

This is the place that will be your guilty pleasure. Not a better cheese steak unless you fly to Philadelphia!

1  Thank vinniesanchez
Reviewed January 16, 2017

Great cheesesteaks!!!!! they have a lot of other great items too!! Onion rings and fries are really good also the big steak fries and tasty onion rings. Check the menu online They have a lot of unique specialty items like pizza fries and stuff like that.

1  Thank jeffcS4865GB
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

I've lived in HB for over 25 years. johns is on our family favorite list of go to places (we like it WAY better than other HB philly joints and believe me we've tried many as we have a friend who is a Philly cheesesteak specialist-who has decided that John's is not only the best in HB but the best in all of his travels In California thus far and he's a lawyer who eats out at least daily). Anyway We usually get two foot long philly cheese steaks (1 for my husband and my daughter and I split one although it's a lot of food- sometimes we split a half) and a 1/2 to foot long meatball depending on how hungry my son is as the meatball is all for him! We also get an order of the cheesy fries (thick steak cut yummies with provolone melted on top) and the kids always grab a creme soda or root beer from the mini fridge by the order window (brew bakers local brewing makes them for johns). Sometimes you can get a coupon in the local mail... without or without coupon it's a staple in our to go rotation. Mahn just talking about it...I'm going to order johns for dinner tomorrow :-)

1  Thank HBwavehunter