“Great Value - Great Food”
Review of Pizza D'oro

Pizza D'oro
Ranked #146 of 609 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We visit Pizza D'Oro all the time. Excellent family meals. Great food. Tiny location, good for take out.

There are newer reviews for Pizza D'oro

Reviewed April 11, 2013

If you are not on a health kick and want to treat yourself to some authentic style Italian home-cooked food, this is the place. The portions are huge, the prices are great and the staff is warm and friendly. The chicken parmesan sub is a favorite!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My interest was captured and pleased by the wonderful smell that tickled my nose as I got out of my car, and it was even more of a delight once I was able to place my order, seeing that the place was packed. Once I had the pleasure of tasting the pizza that I so patiently waited for I could see why the line was soooooo long. And let me tell you it was worth waiting every second and every mouth-watering bite!

2  Thank Simone J C
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Pizza was wrong when we ordered it and then the girl who took my ordered argued with us that is was MY fault?? What the heck? Then the manager didn't even step up and do what is right!
Pizza doesn't need to be this complicated. The pizza was only decent also. I was bummed. Go somewhere else. They could have turned this review into a glowing one if they had just handled it right, plus we would have come back.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Have eaten at PDO for years. Great family meal deals, great value. If you find the place too small, you can visit the FV location, Ward and Talbert (?) which has the same good food. The patriarch passed away this year and will be missed.