“Disappointing”

Dining options: Delivery
London
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went here because we saw some reviews online and it looked pretty positive. Unfortunately it was a real disappointment.

We went at Sunday lunch and not surprisingly it was dead. The place looks really shabby and our booth smelled off! We ordered Pad Thai with Duck, Fried Rice with Pork and a third thing with pork. The flavours were bland, the pork was over cooked like it had been cooked and reheated and to make matters worse we found a long black hair in our food!

Would not recommend it.

• Visited August 2013

Huntington Beach, California
“Thai in downtown HB”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We like the atmosphere which is very casual but peaceful & tasteful. Food is consistantly very good. Gets a little pricey when you like to order many dishes to share but Thai food is best with a variety of tastes. Good wine value and generous pour. Never have to wait for a table. Next door to HB Art Center!

Visited April 2012
LA area
“Great local Thai spot”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Small Thai restaurant located across from library in downtown h.b.
Great food. Efficient service. They also do take out.

• Visited April 2012
EuphoriaSue
“Wish They Were Open *Every* Day!”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I've been eating take out from this restaurant for years and was curious to see what it was like inside. It was perfectly fine, though nothing particularly special, so I will likely continue enjoying their consistently good delivery food until something changes.

I really, really like their green papaya salad, their spring rolls are delicious--honestly, I've never had a single bad dish from Thai Wave and all I've eaten from them has been vegetarian food. They are *very* vegetarian and vegan friendly and you can also generally get brown rice instead of white.

I highly recommend it.

Visited December 2011
uk
“Lovely food”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I went to this restaurant with my husband and 11 year old and 14 year old. It is a very casual place, service really good, very attentive staff. I ordered the Pandang Chicken curry, which I throughly enjoyed. The rest of the family loved their food too. Children got free refills with their lemonade. The bill was $69.00, that included my husband and I having 2 drinks each. We loved it! would go again.

• Visited October 2011