“Great local Thai spot”

Dining options: Delivery
LA area
“Great local Thai spot”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Small Thai restaurant located across from library in downtown h.b.
Great food. Efficient service. They also do take out.

• Visited April 2012

EuphoriaSue
“Wish They Were Open *Every* Day!”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I've been eating take out from this restaurant for years and was curious to see what it was like inside. It was perfectly fine, though nothing particularly special, so I will likely continue enjoying their consistently good delivery food until something changes.

I really, really like their green papaya salad, their spring rolls are delicious--honestly, I've never had a single bad dish from Thai Wave and all I've eaten from them has been vegetarian food. They are *very* vegetarian and vegan friendly and you can also generally get brown rice instead of white.

I highly recommend it.

Visited December 2011
uk
“Lovely food”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I went to this restaurant with my husband and 11 year old and 14 year old. It is a very casual place, service really good, very attentive staff. I ordered the Pandang Chicken curry, which I throughly enjoyed. The rest of the family loved their food too. Children got free refills with their lemonade. The bill was $69.00, that included my husband and I having 2 drinks each. We loved it! would go again.

• Visited October 2011
Santa Ana, California
“Avoid this rip-off place!”
Reviewed October 23, 2010

They refused to honor the prices posted outside the restaurant such as the $10.95 for dinner. We were 4 adults plus my 2-year old toddler and we were charged $9 extra for being a party of 5 (I don't know how they came up with this figure)!!! This is in addition to charging $3/person for rice and not all of us ate rice. No reason was given even after I asked for an explanation.

Mediocre food and a rip-off place ... avoid avoid avoid.

3 Thank Zilfo
Huntington Beach, California
“Worth a try”
Reviewed December 15, 2008

I had driven past Thai Wave so many times, and kept wanting to try it. My daughter finally took me - she lives a few blocks away & is hooked. I just loved the drunken noodle chicken. Now that I have been there, I will certainly stop more often. It was friendly, clean and terrific! A nice location on Main for tourists, but a local favorite.

1 Thank HBsleepsurveyor