“Great place for kids”
Review of Islands

Islands
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I liked the lighter options available on the menu and the kids food was good. The chicken bowl was very yummy as was the turkey burger.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I love the veggie burgers at Islands. You can substitute a veggie patty on any burger. My favorite is the one with the guacamole on it.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We always have a good time when we get a chance to go to Islands. I love the food, but also the atmosphere. Good food, good service. Good prices.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Wow, we were so thrilled to be placed I server SAMs section, he was so thorough, quick, funny, and proactive.....he was excellent!!!!
My husband and I split the burger with onions, bacon, and blue cheese. I loved it but husband took onions off. Not islands fault, my fault for forgetting he doesn't like, haha!!
Our kids both got the kids dinner option and loved the burgers. We all had onion and French fries and both very good.
Honestly, what made the night was the awesome service. He was very professional and fast!! Go Sam!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

amazing burgers, genuine and juicy meat.
lot of fries.
recommended for friends dinner.
nice surf bar location.