“Delicious and healthy burgers”
Review of In N Out Burger

In N Out Burger
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Cerritos, Ca
“Delicious and healthy burgers”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Even Anthony Bourdain said on his Layover show that when he came to LA he had to have an in N out burger. For health conscious individuals who shun burgers, this is still the burger they will eat. I get extra lettuce and tomatoes with my burger.

Visited January 2012

Victoria
“Since 1986 I have been going to In N Out....”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

It is by far the best burger you can get.I have evolved from just the double double to now the double double animal style with chopped chilis..!!!....YUM..!!..Every time I am in California I make sure I get there at least a half dozen times and when I drive down I bring a cooler and bring a few home with me...

• Visited August 2012
Long Beach, California
“Best Burger”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Best burger joint ever! Very reasonable price! Check it out so you'll see what's the fuss is all about.

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Best Burger”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Our visit earlier this evening was lovely the food was freshly cooked and wasnt at all greasy.
Staff were extremely helpful, definitely go back as our 1st ever experience to an In N Out burger was great and just 12dollars 4 a meal 4 two!! Wow, cheap as chips as we say back in the UK
(Double burger, fries and refillable drinks).

• Visited September 2012
“Great as usual”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I ordered a double double animal style it was juicy and really nice. It is amazing value for money. In total we orders 3 double double and large fries and 3 large drinks for $17 I have been to in n out twice now and it has been 5 stars every time