“Great food and service.”
Review of Silk Thai Cuisine

Silk Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were visiting the area from Utah and checked Trip Advisor for Thai food. Read all the reviews and decided to give it a try. After an amazing lunch we would say this lived up to all the glowing reviews. They give generous amounts of meat in all of the dishes. The dishes can be spicy as you like them and service was great. Will be going back.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I went here based off of the reviews here on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. Silk Thai Cuisine was simply fantastic, for one the waiting staff were friendly and very fast with service. One of my favourite points was that you get to pick your spice level on a scale of 1-10 and even then they bring extra spice to you really can spice your food to suit you, which is simply fantastic and enough for me to go again on this alone. The value for money of the Dinner set meal was brilliant as well and I was surprised at the value for money given the quality of the food. The food was delicious, we had two of the curries and they were both delicious. Add to that the option to have brown rice and I was thoroughly impressed with everything about Silk Thai Cuisine.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My family had the opportunity to dine in at silk thai cuisine. I first came in I had a feel the place is clean and romantic and became feel comfortable to seat in this place. With delicious dishes such as Pad Thai shirmp, papaya salad , Tom Yum with shirmp. Drunken noodle with pork, Moo Ping with never forget a Thai Ice tea. Service was quick. Staff are very caring and considerate. We are impressed. And thank you wholeheartedly.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My first time staying in Hunington, I tried Silk Thai based on other reviews and I'm glad I did! The service was great and the food was delicious, I would definetly go back!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

1st time visited Thai food in Huntington beach. Silk Thai was really good food
Pad Thai shrimp with so large and crispy tasted. Calamaires app like salad