“Fantastic value, delicious food!” 5 of 5 stars

Silk Thai Cuisine
Ranked #113 of 575 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Irvine, California
“Fantastic value, delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I went here based off of the reviews here on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. Silk Thai Cuisine was simply fantastic, for one the waiting staff were friendly and very fast with service. One of my favourite points was that you get to pick your spice level on a scale of 1-10 and even then they bring extra spice to you really can spice your food to suit you, which is simply fantastic and enough for me to go again on this alone. The value for money of the Dinner set meal was brilliant as well and I was surprised at the value for money given the quality of the food. The food was delicious, we had two of the curries and they were both delicious. Add to that the option to have brown rice and I was thoroughly impressed with everything about Silk Thai Cuisine.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited October 2012

usa
“Excellent Silk Thai Cuisine , HB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My family had the opportunity to dine in at silk thai cuisine. I first came in I had a feel the place is clean and romantic and became feel comfortable to seat in this place. With delicious dishes such as Pad Thai shirmp, papaya salad , Tom Yum with shirmp. Drunken noodle with pork, Moo Ping with never forget a Thai Ice tea. Service was quick. Staff are very caring and considerate. We are impressed. And thank you wholeheartedly.

• Visited October 2012
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My first time staying in Hunington, I tried Silk Thai based on other reviews and I'm glad I did! The service was great and the food was delicious, I would definetly go back!

Bellf
“Food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

1st time visited Thai food in Huntington beach. Silk Thai was really good food
Pad Thai shrimp with so large and crispy tasted. Calamaires app like salad

• Visited September 2012
Orange county
“Best of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We live here in HB and we try to go here at least once a month. Amazing food consistent every time we go. Service is great, the people working here super friendly!
The Tom Ka soup is the best we have ever had. Amazing!!
The panang curry is also the best. I like that they have brown rice.
Evenings are nice when they have candles and it becomes even better atmosphere.

• Visited September 2012