When speaking with the front desk, it was indicated that the owners are constantly renovating, and it shows! Rooms were large and well appointed. We were upgraded to a "sunset view" and were it not for a cloudy weekend, it would have been gorgeous (can't fault the hotel for that of course). We went to the restaurant and found very inspired cuisine that was simply delicious. It was a little pricey, but to be expected at a hotel restaurant. Staff was amazing and went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. Concierge sent us to a dud restaurant and followed up with us that he had talked to the restaurant directly about our experience (nice touch).
Our only issue was the city itself. Not much going on for a young couple in the middle of the winter, but was a a relaxing getaway anyway. Will definitely be returning this summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort