I was here for 2 nights on a work trip and have to say I was very impressed by the overall standard of the hotel. I have stayed in other Hiltons and usually find them to be very 'samey' ............ what I mean is that a Hilton in Thailand could be anywhere in the world! However, the style and design of this hotel is lovely. It has a very touchy/feely aspect to it with great detailing in the surrounding. Plush decor, intelligent lighting, lovely ambience, beautiful views over the beach etc etc. The resturaunt food is to die for! I had the salmon one evening and would highly recommend it.
The only downside (not really a problem) is the so called beach front location. There is a very busy road between the hotels and the beach on this stretch. The Hyatt down the road has overcame this by building a bridge/walkway from hotel to beach and my personal opionion is that the Hilton should do the same.
Overall, excellent hotel. Would def return and stay in it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort