My family any myself decided to stay at the Hilton waterfront after a previous ok stay at the Hyatt down the street. After we got here the power went out, they forgot to bring our bags up to the room. After the power went back on half the plugs didn't work. That was nothing compared to waking up the next morning and finding my wife and daughter scratching like crazy. I realized the were bit by bed bugs. They got bit all over there back and legs. I wore my sweats so I didn't get bit. I cant believe this would happen in a "luxury hotel". The front desk to a very casual attitude towards this. I definately would not stay her again. 300$ + rate are you kidding! Shame on you Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelPower, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort