I really enjoyed my short holiday there. Of course the room was nice, clean, minimalistically well decorated- after all, it is a Hilton. I had chosen a Ocean view room, totally worth of the little extra I had to pay. But what set this hotel apart some other Hiltons and other brands( i have recently "converted" from another chain to Hilton), was the general friendliness of the staff: from the resourceful and smiling concierge Tamara, to the cheerful valet parking attendants (i kept forgetting the card with my car #...they never groaned) , to the efficient and meticulous housekeeper MAriCruz. The room service was fast and efficient (and the food was good!).
The only exception was at the breakfast buffet where in couple of occasions waiters were not as hospitable (but Oskar was great!).
The infrastracture was great, including the guest laundry room with top of the line machines (it may be standard in US...) with one exception: the gym is far too small!
Overall, I loved it and it will be a regular there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort