We had a corner suite on the pier side of the Hilton hotel and really there is not one room that does not have an ocean view or partial ocean view there. It was a choice between the Hyatt or the Hilton and we looked at both. The Hyatt has the bridge and is larger but really the Hilton is just as nice and all the rooms ensure you have a ocean view unlike the Hyatt. Both are nice and you can't go wrong with either one. Hyatt more upscale and Hilton is really nice too. We will stay again at the Hilton because we have such a great experience. The concierge was fabulous! She even located a gluten free store for our son to get gluten free graham crackers for our sunset fire pit / smores night offered through the hotel. We also checked out Rubys at the end of the pier and everyone is right, this place is great. Had lunch (full ocean view) and wasn't even hungry come dinner time, and I like to eat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort