“Amazing sushi!!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Incredibly fresh fish and creative rolls. The wait wasn't long at all from just strolling in off of the beach.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

It’s a must stop wherever we’re in Huntington Beach. The food is amazing and the service prompt and friendly. Yum!!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

So glad we walked from our resort to Sushi on Fire for lunch. From the complimentary soup and saki to the amazing sushi, we were totally blown away. I wish they opened a location in Summerlin, Las Vegas.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The best sushi on the west coast. Mama (Tiki) just adds to the great experience. Refreshing roll is truly unique. Tuna sushi special is the best I’ve had.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Delicious sushi, extensive menu, fun atmosphere. I like Sushi - I don't LOOOVE sushi, but I am never disappointed when I go to Sushi On Fire. Do BEWARE - when you are done eating - it's time to leave. It is usually crowded and they do a good job of turning tables.