“Delicious Brunch”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Pike Road, AL
“Delicious Brunch”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

HB weather is perfect so an outside brunch was the perfect setting. There are varied typical options but the healthy omelet suited us perfectly, along with fresh fruit. Service is on the "relaxed side" but we had plenty of coffee, oj, and great people watching views. Yum and fun!

Visited January 2014

Albany, OR
“Why wait?”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We checked out the Sugar Shack next door and its 45 minute wait, and stepped into No Ka Oi. Got a table right away, friendly staff and really good food. It may not be strictly Hawaiian, but my fruit plate was the best I've had in ages, and everyone at our table (five adults) enjoyed their meals and thought them to be delicious. The two who were local said that they considered it better fare than next door. Very relaxed atmosphere and a bar, for those inclined.

• Visited November 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
“Best Bloody Mary Ever!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

You gotta try their Bloody Mary... for breakfast! They put a whole bunch of good spicy stuff in it, including blue cheese stuffed green olives! It looks like they have good food and all too, they also have patio dining and beautiful waitresses (not that I'm looking :-)

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Jim S
New York City, New York
“Nice breakfast options, tasty food”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My bf and I stopped in Huntington Beach while driving up the coast, and were starving when we wandered into No Ka Oi. Our waitress was very friendly and was happy to give suggestions about what to order when I asked. Our food came quickly and was extremely good. My bf got eggs alaska and I got the breakfast quesadilla.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank gem18tam
Huntington Beach, California
“Food was pretty good but the service and selection was kind of blah...”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

So I took my baby here for his 30th birthday the night of a street fair. It was almost empty, which we thought was due to all the street food vendors but must have been because of the place. The food selection was not that authentic to what they claim for Hawaiian which is why I took my guy who lived in Hawaii the last 4 years to try this place out. They did have one authentic dish which was like steamed dumplings with meat but sweet like cinnamon which were pretty good. My guy says they eat em on the island for breakfast. Otherwise the food selection was a little dull. I will say the Kahlua pork quesadilla was pretty bomb and we are going to give them another try. Hopefully their blender won't be broken this time but I gotta go back for a whole roasted artichoke! I will say the guy cleaning up was super cool and friendly and we basically left the tip for him, hopefully they all split it at least. So we'll see if round two is redemption!

• Visited August 2013