Well not sure of some of the reviews, not sure they had the right hotel ! Not the biggest rooms , but really clean tidy and with a small balcony. The cleaning staff seemed to be there 24/7. I am sure it can get a little noisy during peak time. ( bit like newquay, for all you english folk ) Free parking underground. Pretty decent breakfast, all basic but not bad. Waffle machine is new. Front desk staff not over friendly will agree, but the clean hotel in a wicked location sure make up for that. I am sure if you stay here you will not be in the hotel very long as you are 5 mins walk from the beautiful Huntington beach & all its wonderful places to eat and drink. If you want a full kind of spa hotel , not for you. But if you are here to sample the sea & city you should check it out . The sunset views are amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located across from the famous Huntington beach. We are near main street which has shopping and food. We offer free breakfast, parking and wifi. Each room has it's own fridge and microwave. All rooms are 100% non smoking and sorry but we are not pet friendly. We do have some rooms that have full ocean views with Jacuzzi's. We are currently remodeling all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Huntington Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Best Western