All reviews great location across the street couple blocks walking distance third floor free breakfast main st rooms are clean close to downtown small balcony tacos view of the ocean hb pier sugar shack restaurants and shops beach partying
Reviewed August 26, 2016

This is a decent hotel for the price but the location is superior. You can walk across the street to the beach and there are numerous retail shops and restaurants within walking distance. The street market was a fun way to spend the late afternoon and evening and I would recommend this hotel for the not so picky traveler. It is clean but not fancy.

Stayed: March 2016
Huntington Beac... I, General Manager at Huntington Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2016

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Loved the rooms.. clean
partial ocean view
stayed 2 nights for volleyball tourney and girls weekend
wonderful jacuzzi with rooftop ocean views. Free parking and breakfast were nice touches. The pier is only a few blocks and an enjoyable walk. Will return

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Good hotel right across from beach for surfing - a few short blocks from the main strip with all the shops and restaurants (just far enough from the crowd and noise). The rooms are clean and the staff were very friendly and informative. 24/7 coffee/tea - great when you have to be up early to bike/run/surf. Free breakfast - better than some (c'mon it's a free breakfast - no one cooking you a gourmet chef prepared breakfast - eat up and roll out the door). Enjoyed closeness to beach - really enjoyed the roof top hot tub at sunset. Parking fee $10/ night - much more reasonable than other area hotels.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed August 5, 2016

It may not have a 5 star dining restaurant or a luxury lobby, but the Huntington Beach Inn is ideally located. A walk across the PCH and you are in prime beach territory. Although the bang for the buck factor is nice, the facility is a wee bit dated. But with a location as such, it was just what I needed.

The rooms are that of a beach motel; the sand these things much see day in and day out must be incredible. Kudos for cleanliness as my expectations were a sandy mess as I've seen at other beachfront hotels. bedding was updated, as was the carpet and bathroom, but I don't need super chic to be satisfied. Everything served it's purpose.

A complimentary continental breakfast is provided and was delicious. The room it was served in was small and cramped, but I guess you can't have it all. You had the breach air and some good grub...2 outta 3 ain't bad.

Front Desk was accommodating, although initially rude. "You can cancel your reservation or go somewhere else" was used at check in. C'mon man...I want to give you my money. He had just got off the phone from what sounded like a bad interaction, so I assume he carried that over to me. Oh well...got the room I wanted.

I only stayed for one night but it was the most memorable night of my trip. This is due to the location. I mean Huntington Beach is across the street! So much fun.

Although I do not know if I'd stay at the particular hotel again, it served it's purpose.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank DarthVoita
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Our room was right next to check in yet was relatively quiet and private. The bed was very comfortable. The room had a small porch area with plastic chairs but was inaccessible because we couldn't open the sliding door. The place is right across from the beach so that was very nice. The beach, needless to say, was just beautiful.

Room Tip: The upper floors must have some pretty wonderful views of the ocean.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple