The hotel is nothing special, but generally clean and right across form the beach and an easy walk to downtown Huntington Beach. The free breakfast is surprisingly good. They recently upgraded to legit WiFi, which resolved my previous issue with prior visits. I stay here a few weeks every year for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the scenic Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach, the Huntington Beach Inn is just steps away from one of the most beautiful and popular beaches in Southern California. Open your front door and feel the warm Southern California air gently wash over you. Known as "Surf City USA" and for good reason, Huntington Beach offers travelers an array of exciting activities and attractions. Learn how to surf, rent a kayak, go paddle boarding, bike along the sparkling sandy beaches, or just lounge around catching some rays. The Huntington Beach Inn offers a beach paradise at unbelievable low Huntington Beach hotel rates. After having a day of fun in the sun, take a short stroll to Main Street in Downtown Huntington Beach and enjoy the lively nightlife in one of the local bars or restaurants. From surfer's seeking the perfect wave, to couples looking for a romantic tryst, to families on holiday, the Huntington Beach Inn offers comfortable and contemporary ocean view accommodations and an unbeatable oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Huntington Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Best Western