DO NOT STAY HERE! This was by far the worst hotel experience my family and I have ever experienced. The staff was completely rude, unprofessional, and made the hotel feel more like a prison. They have a huge TV at the front desk where they monitor every part of the hotel through hidden cameras so it kind of makes me wonder what else they might be monitoring that is not on the front desks TV. Not only that but my family member had his card reported stolen by the front desk clerk and that caused a whole other batch of issues for our vacation. We tried to leave after one incident of letting our friends in for a drink upstairs in our room before we walked out for dinner but the hotel WOULD NOT EVEN LET THEM IN! At the point we had been there for an hour and asked for our money back, offering them to keep the $100 deposit (what hotel has a deposit anyways?!) and they refused saying that it was too late because we had used the amenities (dropped off our bags in the room and went to the jacuzzi for 30 minutes). Avoid this hotel at all costs, please!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the scenic Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach, the Huntington Beach Inn is just steps away from one of the most beautiful and popular beaches in Southern California. Open your front door and feel the warm Southern California air gently wash over you. Known as "Surf City USA" and for good reason, Huntington Beach offers travelers an array of exciting activities and attractions. Learn how to surf, rent a kayak, go paddle boarding, bike along the sparkling sandy beaches, or just lounge around catching some rays. The Huntington Beach Inn offers a beach paradise at unbelievable low Huntington Beach hotel rates. After having a day of fun in the sun, take a short stroll to Main Street in Downtown Huntington Beach and enjoy the lively nightlife in one of the local bars or restaurants. From surfer's seeking the perfect wave, to couples looking for a romantic tryst, to families on holiday, the Huntington Beach Inn offers comfortable and contemporary ocean view accommodations and an unbeatable oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Huntington Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Best Western