Booked my stay during the worst wild fires in CA history! It was brown and bleek and smoke permeated everything...except the hotel. It was great! Clean, comfortable, very quiet for sleeping. Couldnt believe the hotel was booked. Who needs a view? The beach is across the street and downtown is 3 short blocks away...get out and walk! Manager was friendly and very professional. Room rate was on the money. Underground parking was very convenient. Did not make use of the workout room or other amenities...too busy taking in the rest of CA. Highly reccomend this hotel if you are the type of person who enjoys the basic pleasures. If you are looking to impress yourself, then I suggest that you look to the hyatt for $300.00 a nite. See you at the exact same places and beach from Best Western!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located across from the famous Huntington beach. We are near main street which has shopping and food. We offer free breakfast, parking and wifi. Each room has it's own fridge and microwave. All rooms are 100% non smoking and sorry but we are not pet friendly. We do have some rooms that have full ocean views with Jacuzzi's. We are currently remodeling all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Huntington Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Best Western