“Perfect night!”

Cross street: Main Street
Transit: bus stop adjacient
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

BLK delivered!

This restaurant was recommended from our Hotel concierge Tammy @ Hilton Waterfront. HB was in the mood for steak for our anniversary dinner, so we headed to BLK.

It was a quiet Thursday night, not much patrons. Greeted and seated right away and our night began. Cathy was our waitress and she was totally awesome! Such an inviting spirit and she gave very good recommendations!

Because I am a hummus lover til the day I die, we ordered the hummus platter and crab cakes to start the night off. It was pretty filling, tasty, and the veggies were nice and fresh! Cathy recommended the Pinot Noir (Angeline) and it was oh so good! Lite and really tasty.

Next course up was the main. I'm not a steak kind of gal, so I was torned btw the stuffed chicken or the mahi mahi dish. I ended up w/ the stuffed chicken dish. That was served with mash potatoes and greens! Another healthy, hearty meal for Lyn :-). HB opted for the ribeye.

I enjoyed my meal, it was delicious! The ambiance was great as well. It felt cozy and secluded. We weren't rushed and Cathy was truly pleasant. After eating our meal, just about ready to get rolled out of there, Cathy surprised us with key lime pie! So good! We had to take it to go...

I'd def return to try other items on the menu, and also to enjoy the view in the day time when the sun it out.

Thank you Cathy for a lovely night!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

This restaurant had great food and drinks. The view outside was really nice of the beach. They seemed family friendly as well.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

The view is just the start. The food and drinks are the other. The decor is nice. The building is going through a major remodel, but don't let that stop you. We go there usually 2 times a week. The Lisett and Brandon are great bartenders. They cater to us as if this is the first time there. The flat iron steak with a 22 oz lobster tail will set you over the edge. They have a huge TV in the back with a sofa if you want to have a private party there. All around, this is an amazing place to go. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Raymond C
Reviewed August 23, 2017

We recently had my daughter's rehearsal dinner here. They were very accommodating and we were able to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful sunset. Food was excellent as well.

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Perfect place if you are interested in view. Upper deck and view towards ocean is more then amazing. Food is okay, I would say good but compared with prices I was expecting more.