“Fantastic food”

Don Ramon's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #239 of 609 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My family wants to come here frequently. Teenage grandchildren have found this one of their favorites. Good selection on the menu and absolutely the best bean dip this side of the moon --yum! Be sure to try their bean and cheese burrito.

1  Thank Bobbie M
There are newer reviews for Don Ramon's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Don Ramons is my go-to Mexican spot in Huntington Beach. The food is always fresh and delicious and this is confirmed by the crowds you see on a Friday and Saturday night. While there could be long wait times, you'll be glad you stuck around once you get a taste of their bean dip!!!

1  Thank hb4me
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

When my family wants to go out to lunch or dinner, this is our GO TO place. The service is excellent. I am treated like Family. The food is excellent especially the Tacos Don Ramon. Hard shell shredded beef tacos are the best around. So much better than the chains Mexican places. My second pick is the grande tostada salad. The bean dip and salsa are fantastic and the tortilla chips always fresh. I Love this place!

1  Thank luvhb4evr
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This restaurant had a nice atmosphere and great food. It was our first time there. If we return to Huntington Beach, we will drfinitely return to this restaurant.

1  Thank Sheree0519
Reviewed July 26, 2012

used to be the place to go. no anymore. Prices are high, food has gone down. Not many people were there last time I went. Drive by alot and it never looks busy