“Fresh Flavor Explosion”

Dining options: Reservations
Huntington Beach, California
“Fresh Flavor Explosion”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We meet some friends last night at this wonderful new restaurant last evening. Let me just say that I love Mexican food and have been so disappointed with many of the choices in Huntington Beach until I came here. The restaurant has a very hip vibe and sometimes that goes along with a too cool attitude, not the case here!! The staff was so friendly and so well informed of each ingredient in every single dish. Our server John had many recommendations the first being what type of Margarita I should have I went with the kiwi and was not disappointed. We ordered a few appetizers and were pleasantly surprised how good they were.
Don't miss out on the street corn with the queso dip and the incredible ceviche! All were seasoned perfectly and the fresh flavors just popped in your mouth with every bite. Each one of the salsas were wonderful. We went on to dinner and my boyfriend and I split the Street tacos and had a combination of Four different tacos. John said the mushroom taco was One of his favorites. Each taco was awesome and the tortillas were homemade. We had the chicken, grilled fish and carne asada in addition to the mushroom taco. I still can't decide which one was my favorite. I woke up this morning craving this food!! I was blown away by the very creative choices on their menu. I would highly recommend you try this place pretty quick before the word gets out and there is a line out the door. I may go back myself today! Welcome to Huntington Beach restaurant Solita!! Well done and Thank-You!

• Visited January 2014

Huntington Beach
“Delicious and impressive”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This place is great. Food is awesome. Staff is amusing, helpful, and attentive. I felt so pampered. I will be back!

• Visited December 2013