“Cool place to eat, drink and people watch!”

Huntington Beach Beer Co
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: You need to get this listed as it was HORRIBLE!
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The food is great, the place has it's own brew, my fav was Lost Cabbie Abby! The deck outside is the perfect perch to watch all of the goings ons on Main Street in Huntington Beach! Friendly service, and they're always ready to throw in a recommendation. A great spot to watch sports, too, as there's tvs everywhere you look! Go and Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Huntington Beach Beer Co

Reviewed January 23, 2013

OK...i'm not going to say too much other than...GO THERE!!!
It's a great place! Good food! Good service! Good time!
Sit out & look out over Main St (awesome) and relax!
Guaranteed you will like it!

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Wow this place is amazing!! TV's everywhere awesome food, drinks and amazing friendly service. Our bartender Donatella was seriously the best, we never had an empty beer. She was very personable, fun, friendly and made my girlfriend and I feel like family. I must say it is very hard to read these bad reviews considering I have personally never had a bad experience. THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I went in early in the morning when the place had just opened, so I really didn't have to deal with the crowds. Just sampled a few of their beers, really came away liking the imperial russian stout the most. Service was friendly too.

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for lunch and a brew today. We sat out on the patio overlooking Main St in HB. I've been in before and have never have had a bad experience. The food was great and they have a great selection of craft beers. I recommend the California pizza and their IPA. The staff was very friendly grease received great service.

Also, when you walk in by the bar, check out Joshua Surafin's millennium sunset picture to the right on the wall. It's incredible! What a talented photographer! And you can buy prints of it.