“Slow service”

Cross street: Main and Olive
Nutley, New Jersey
“Slow service”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We went for dinner and it took forever for the waitress to take our order. After she did, I received the wrong appetizer, my husband never got his soup and what should have taken a hour or so to eat & leave since we ordered sushi, took almost 2 hrs. Also thought the food was a bit over priced.

Visited November 2011

Huntington Beach, California
“Wonderful tasty great atmosphere”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I have eaten here time and again and each time I go I love it more. The food is always prepared so beautifully. The sushi is fresh and delicious. I love the staff. They always
do everything they can to make you feel right at home.
They have a sushi bar and the chefs are very nice and treat you right.
It's right on Main street, so afterwards you can walk around downtown and see the locals and check out a few other fine establishments.

• Visited August 2011
“Good Food, Noisy Crowd”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

This is a pretty sushi place with decent food and drinks. My problem is the noise level. I think it is best for young adults. Although I went on a ladies night...adults....I felt it was a young crowd and just too noisy. The location is perfect, and if you don't mind noise-give it a try. Not for children

• Visited April 2011
Huntington Beach, California
“Good food, but not enough to go there again.”
Reviewed November 18, 2010

First of all, I am new to Huntington Beach, ust moved here from out of state. Read some reviews about this place and decided to try it out. Went there on a monday, even though it was empty, it says to wait to be seated; the server, hostess or manager were nowhere to be found, and the bartender was helping some people at the bar. Eventually, we got a table, which was dirty, service was horrible, there were more apologies than friendly banter, I know sushi is not a cheap thing, but for the amount of food we got it seemed I spent too much.
I thought maybe all the reviews I had read were fake or something, but checked them out and seem to be legit, but then looked at the dates. Mine is the latest review in six months, and the one before that is about a year old. Maybe it was a good place before, but they sure have not kept it that way.

Seattle, Washington
“Best value, best sushi, great hangout!”
Reviewed May 11, 2010

We didn't expect to enjoy Tuna Town as much as we did. Most restaurants in town are geared to tourists, yet Tuna Town goes out of their way to please its guests. Service was very efficient and friendly, the atmosphere a bit loud yet upbeat and somewhat trendy, and the food excellent. We liked it so much we went back a second time on our 3-day trip. Highly recommended: the "Beautiful" sushi roll, but their other offerings are just as good. Nice selection of wines, including offerings by the glass, of course some nice sakes and lots of beer. They don't stick to traditional japanese menu items, everything is very much americanized which makes the menu accessible to just about anyone.