“A little better than average Italian food.”
Review of Buca di Beppo

Buca di Beppo
Ranked #119 of 602 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Beach Avenue
Transit: Public bus transit, 29 North Route, Huntington Beach to La Habra - Bus stop #2718.
Del Mar, California
“A little better than average Italian food.”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Had a client business lunch here today and it was a little better than average Italian food. The menu is very traditional Italian fair and your chose of either family or individual size portions. I think It's one of the better Italian chain restaurants in the U.S. The food is nothing great, but it's good and you get good size portions. This is the second time I have been here and it's always busy and the service is good. I plan on returning here to eat when I'm in the area again.

• Visited September 2011

“Have had better”
Reviewed February 4, 2011

For an Italian place the pasta was so over cooked I couldn't even eat it and it was ordered al dente. Prices are a bit Hugh too

Ca.
“Family fun!”
Reviewed June 17, 2010

Had graduation dinner at Santa Monica location! Fun and good food. We had 15 so they gave us the "Pope Room" Fun circle table. Pope in the middle drove me crazy! They came and took a family phot and then tried to sell it to you . "Rip Off!!!!" Felt a bit russed but it was Friday night of a UCLA graduation weekend! I guess they were busy! (:
I would come back anytime!!!!

Huntington Beach, CA
“Wonderful food and atmosphere”
Reviewed October 27, 2009

This is a favorite place for me and my son. Great food, lots of variety, new dishes every so often, reasonable prices, and the atmosphere is fantastic. We love the fun servers, fast service, and did I mention the food is great every time? Everything we've tried has been good, but some of our favorites are italian wedding soup, Lemon Chicken, Salmon and roasted vegetables, spaghetti and meatballs, fettucini alfredo, and the gelato for dessert.

1 Thank Ladyhawke
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Spimoni is the best :) Everything about this place is amazing. Just make sure you have a bunch of people to eat with...”
Reviewed April 12, 2008

Spimoni is the best :) Everything about this place is amazing. Just make sure you have a bunch of people to eat with you; there is no such thing as small portions here. :D

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook