“I love this beach!”

$155.00*
Surf Lessons in Huntington Beach
$169.00*
and up
California Beach Cities Day Trip: Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Venice Beach...
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I was born in HB in the 60's so this beach brings back lots of good memories. I've visited several times since I moved away in the 70's with my folks and I just love the beach in HB. My husband and I visited last week as he had not seen my old stomping grounds. We went to the pier several times which I love! Lots of shops and Ruby's Diner at the end of the pier. We watched the surfers a lot which I've always enjoyed watching and they keep it very clean. If you ever go to HB, take a little time out and go for a walk on the beach and pier.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

My family had a great time visiting this beach. The kids loved playing in the sand and we had fun relaxing. Wonderful!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

You have to pay for parking, $15 per car. But there are life guards on duty, which came in handy when one of the kids got stung by a sting ray. The life guards patched him up nicely. We also got to body surf with dolphins, what more can you ask for?

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was a nice beach with alot of parking. They have a place where you can rent beach items and where you can grab snacks but bring some extra money because it is pricey. I like the walk out to the beach so you don't have to walk on the sand the entire time. Great place to take kids.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Huntington State Beach is a great beach for those who don't want to get caught up in the frenzy near downtown HB. During the middle of the week, you will find more tranquility here. The bike path here is less crowded also. If you like bonfires, there are fire pits along the length of the beach, but during the weekend you need to show up early to get one. Overall, this is the best beach in HB!