My family recently stayed at the Hyatt Huntington Beach and it did not disappoint. The hotel itself is not directly on the beach, but is separated by Pacific Coast Highway with beach access available via a pedestrian bridge. We stayed in a huge room with a partial ocean view, with the closet itself being a large walk-in. The bathroom was reminiscent of 5 star hotels I've stayed at in other countries, with a large tub, a shower with benches, and higher end amenities. We traveled with small children and enjoyed a morning stroll on the beach, and swam in their newly opened pool complete with water slides. The pool area also has a "snack shack" where you could purchase beverages and snacks for adults and kids. It is a great vacation spot, but be aware that you will be charged a $25 dollar resort fee per day as well as parking charges. Definitely worth the money though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa