We came to this hotel my husband and I with our kids and grandkids! Although it is somewhat pricey and I do not like that in this economy you MUST pay for valet parking!
The other negative is the distance you have to walk with small kids from the lobby...ask for a room in the main hotel. The rooms are very nice and the beds wonderful. We had an ocean view, however near the street which was very noisy........The location of this hotel is the best......right across from the beach and a pretty short walk! The pools are nice and they even have a wonderful pool for the kids and a different one for adults. All in all the stay was nice, the food was good and we would forsure stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa