we stayed at the Hyatt for 4 days in the end of august with our 2 1/2 yr old and 4 yr old! the best part was that we checked our car, and never used it again until we checked out! we brought our bikes from home with a little attachable wagon for the kids, and rode everywhere! we parked the bikes in the hotel bike rack and it was great! every morning we would wake up and get the bikes and ride to town for breakfast!
the hotel is child friendly , the only thing that would be great was if they had a playground ! the room was great, the only thing was that ours was at the far end, so it ws always a 10 mnute walk to the room! it was fun and relaxing(as relaxing as anything can be with a 2 and 4 yr old)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa