The Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach was lovely. The grounds were spotless, the staff helpful, and our room, top notch. There was a conference of some type going on while we were there, and even with the additional people, the resort is so spacious that it didn't seem crowded at all.
While parking was expensive, the valet was always extremely courteous and timely.
We had a nice dinner at the restaurant on-site one evening, and after dinner had a great time as a family making smores over one of their courtyard fire pits.
The saltwater pool was one of my favorite parts of the resort. Restful, relaxing, with very attentive poolside waitstaff.
My husband treated me to a spa day while there, and my massage was wonderful. My massage therapist was fantastic, and the front desk attendant was great.
The walkway to the beach was also very convenient, and the main street of Huntington Beach is only a leisurely walk away. I will say there is a bit of a disconnect between the rather homey, surfer atmosphere of the rest of Huntington Beach and this resort. That's not really a bad thing, but it was kind of like vacationing in two different worlds simultaneously...both great, but just different from each other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa