Nice hotel if you can get a deal. Otherwise overpriced. Try to get breakfast included. Good location for skateboarding along the beach and for going surfing/boogieboarding. Grounds are beautiful. Some road noise for rooms on ocean side, since the highway is in between. Not really an ocean view, so I would opt for a garden view next time. Parking charges were too high, and internet fees were too high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa