Excellent service, outstanding grounds and the suite was fabulous! We truly enjoyed our weekend with the grandkids. They loved their time at the family friendly pools. We loved the food and the regency club. the Hyatt Regency speaks well for our city of Huntington Beach, the original Surf City! We will definitely stay there again. Can;t beat the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa