The hotel was lovely - offering excellent views across to the sea. The room was spacious, the pool and hot tubs were amazing. The food service was lovely, with a variety of options. It is situated just a short walk away from the town as well. The beach is absolutely gorgeous!!
We were on our honeymoon, and we were given champagne and chocolate strawberries as a gift as well, which was lovely.
I would say this hotel was very good, except for the valet services. We were offered two options, to use the onsite valet, or use the carpark across the road. We chose the second option, as it was slightly cheaper. However we weren't given all the information required, and ended up receiving a parking fine, because we were missing one piece of paper which we should have been provided with. When discussing it with the valet manager, he was very dismissive, saying it is all our fault, and he was not interested. I was extremely disappointed with his customer service, however the customer service team were able to make up for this, with their excellent correspondence upon our return home, and have since resolved the issue.
Overall, a lovely stay, just a shame about the one member of staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa