Amazing and from the moment we entered Jen our hostess was pleasing and helpful. The door and valet guys are some of the best I've used. GET the ocean view if possible. I sat on the balcony in the ocean breeze for hours at night , perfect temps ! Got our Disneyland through staff by front door and this put us to the fast door at DISNEY ! The spas are amazing ,the pools are fantastic ! The hotel bridge goes over the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) , staff waits on you with towels and beach chairs, kid sand stuff, etc... The beach is clean and pits available for beach fires. Walks on the beach , I have no words to describe the waves crashing at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa