We stayed 2 nights here in May. The price was a little out of our league but we decided to splurge. They do add a $25 per day resort fee and valet parking fee (mandatory). We thought the resort was just beautiful, the staff was friendly and the overhead bridge access to the beach was convenient. Our King room was large. There were 3 pool areas to choose from. I tried the spa facilities and it was clean and quiet for some 'me' time. One day we rented bikes and biked along the ocean, which was fun. We tried the pizza place, the grill and room service. Food was ok but expensive. There are dining choices on the beach too. I would stay here again if we have the money to splurge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa