Hard to fault this place really. Sure the valet parking is probably too expensive and maybe the bar prices could be more closely aligned to what you pay outside of the hotel area, but the property itself is beautifully set out, the pool area is excellent (with a separate sliding pool that tends to keep the noisier guests away from the main pool) and the staff were always helpful.
Our room was overlooking a courtyard area and was very peaceful.
This hotel may not have been cheap to stay in but we never felt short changed by the experience that it offered (and how often can you say that these days?).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa