We stayed here 2 nights and loved it! Our room was small, but very nice. Had an ocean view with a small but nice balcony. The bed was very comfortable. Service was great! AJ at the front desk was so helpful giving us restaurant and things to do tips! He was awesome! The restaurant on site was a wonderful outdoors atmosphere and the food was great, but the service was terrible. Took us 2 hours to get soup, salad and a flatbread pizza. They did take 20% off our bill so that was nice of them! The pool is great and the beach across the street is amazing!! Located very close to the pier and downtown!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa