My family and I just returned from California. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach for two nights and loved our stay. The rooms were well appointed, clean and large enough for 4 people (two adults and two teens). The hotel was in a perfect location across the street from the beach. It was within walking distance of the peer. We did not use the spa, but the pools were excellent and heated well enough that even though it was chilly, we were able to comfortably swim.
We were given a resort voucher upon arrival as there was a mix up with our rooms and the view was very nice. Restaurants were well run and food was good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach