Wife and I needed to get out of the Phoenix heat. We've passed this resort many times over the years but never stayed there.
Arrived 8/19 - room was exactly what we reserved, with great ocean front view. Staff was wonderfully attentive. Special thanks to Brandon, waiter in the Californian restaurant, who made our two restaurant visits memorable.
Great place. We'll go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach