I visited this hotel with my family in late July for four nights and loved it. From the second we arrived we were treated brilliantly, with staff attending to our every need. The rooms were brilliantly comfy, with free wi-fi being a great bonus. The pool without the water slides was amazing, yet I can't vouch for the other one - we never felt the need to visit!
The restaurants on site were brilliant and the fire pits for smores were brilliant, a tradition our family has carried on ever since! would recommend this hotel to absolutely anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa