Stayed here recently with my daughter just overnight while in California for a dance competition. Wanted to spend some time at the beach. The property is beautiful, nice rooms, friendly & good service. Property has a bridge to cross Pacific Coast Highway & get you to the beach. Chairs, umbrellas & towels available for use at the beach. Very convenient to go from pool to beach easily!!! Would definitely recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa