Families cannot go wrong here. The service, food, retail shops, and overall experience is heavenly. I'm generally "water slide phobic," but I had as great a time as the kids. The beach is incredible, and if you get too much of the hotel food you can eat at the Wahoo Fish Taco shack directly across the street from the hotel. Some of the things you have to decide each day.
1. Waterslide - at the nicest family pool I've ever been to.
2. Huntington Beach - without paying for parking.
3. Roasting marshmallows in pits scattered around the resort.
4. Lunch at the pool (great menu for everyone), lunch at the beach (Wahoo Fish Taco) or lunch at one of the fabulous restaurants.
5. Diamond Margarita or Mai Thai??
If I were to have to say anything negative, I would have to say that weekends aren't as much fun for me. I like mid week stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa